Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So we begin...

In looking for a way to get into the blog scene, my eyes have been open to what I possibly have to offer.

I became a stay at home mom this past September and have been on quite a mission trying to bring order to my home. Finding order in "step by step" approaches gave me great satisfaction in the work place, why not expand the gained knowledge in my home?

From daily chores to organizing pantries, finances and junk drawers, I hope you will join me on my journey to create and maintain an Orderly Home.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Kelly, what a great idea for a blog!! I'm going to bookmark it. My house needs a lot of help! :)

Unknown said...

Hey, Kelly! You did it!!! I am glad to see you blogging. I love your idea, and I think it is very helpful. I will be checking in daily to see what is going on in Kelly's world.