Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Gift "Rapping"

I never realized the vast qualities a gift wrap organizer had to offer or how much fun gift wrapping could be until beginning this year's adventure in Holiday wrapping with my Mother-in-law. It all started when she asked if I had any wrapping paper?

After taking out my wrapping paper organizer and hanging it over the door, we had a blast wrapping and discussing the ease and practicality of the tool. (We could have made bunch o bucks on QVC if this scene was replayed)

We both agreed on the following qualities to this organizational tool:

  • Hanging the organizer over the door allows for more wrapping space in various areas throughout the rest of the room.
  • Having scissors, tape, ribbon, paper, and gift bags all in one spot is highly efficient.
  • Great option to unroll a bit of paper and cut directly from holder (good way to bypass a hole in the paper from your knee while trimming paper from the role)
  • Makes you look and feel organized.
  • Rolls up to a compact piece that can fit in a closet corner or even under the bed.
  • Less mess than other Tupperware tubing or boxes as the view from the door hanger shows everything at a glance.
  • This model is cheap. It can be found through Amazon for 14.95.

There are many other gift wrap organization options that may suit you even better.


Do you have any wrapping paper I could use? I do hope I am asked again.

1 comment:

jenanderson said...

I really need this system. My wrapping paper (about 25 rolls) is all stored in a big black garbage sack stuffed in the corner of the closet. I was hoping to get a rubbermaid type holder this year but maybe I will look into your system instead. Thanks for sharing.