Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bringing Order Into Your Car

Although a simple idea, here is a post on something you may have thought of but simply not gotten around to.

In your most used vehicle, stock one small freezer bag under each child's seat filled with the following...
  • underwear/diapers
  • socks
  • pants or shorts
  • long or short sleeve shirt
  • wipes (even if your child is out of diapers)
  • empty freezer bag for soiled clothing
Based on my experience this past week -- my son atop hills of dirt/mud on two separate occasions prior to getting in the car -- I encourage all moms to stock with these essentials. During both of these random experiences I was able to let him experience the dirt only as a child can, stress free for me!

One might think that a diaper bag covers these dilemmas. This technique has made for lighter diaper bags. It has also assisted when I was "sure" there was an extra (fill in the blank) inside the diaper bag.

1 comment:

Grandma Z said...

What a Glorious Mom you are!!!